Dental Sealants Protect Teeth From Tooth Decay
Application Of Dental Sealants Is Quick And Easy!
- First, the surface of your child’s teeth are polished and cleaned of any plaque or food debris.
- Next, each tooth receiving sealants will be isolated and dried.
- The teeth are then etched to allow the sealant to adhere more securely and then rinsed and dried to prepare for the sealant application.
- The sealant is then applied to each tooth and cured by a special light to bond the sealant to the teeth.
- Finally, the new sealants will be evaluated and once hardened, will be safe to chew on!